塞恩托里尼Centrone Conserve Italiane srl
Website : https://www.centrone.eu/
Tags : centrone 油浸蘑菇 玻璃罐装 咸菜 辣椒 酸豆 洋葱 切碎的蔬菜 意大利腌制食品 罐装蔬菜 油浸洋蓟 盐水浸蘑菇 意大利食品 罐装食品 茄子 意大利开胃菜 橄榄 油浸酸豆 盐水浸洋蓟 草菇 腌制蔬菜 腌制 意大利食谱
Italy | 24Products | 964Views
Born in 1978, Centrone offers a wide choice of products and sizes able to cover the entire industry of the preserved food. Its production, addressed to the retail and catering sectors, is divided into families: in oil, in vinegar, naural, speciality.
|Country||Opening Year||Registered Capital||Number of Staff||Trade Intention|
What is Centrone
A leader in Italy in the processing and canning of artichokes, for over forty years Centrone has been a leading brand name in the canned food industry of the industrial farming sector.
The company is characterised by its concentration on quality and can boast pioneering production processes. Specialised in the production of artichokes in oil and with a production capacity of about 130,000,000 pieces per year , Centrone has introduced the most strict internal control systems to its production as well as meticulous selection methods. Of the latter the inspection of each piece by hand stands out, the only method which can guarantee the exclusion of both artichokes which have flowered on the plant and twisted or fibrous artichokes from processing , only allowing whole artichokes to be preserved.
The company’s mission : “to provide quality”
The company deals with the production - through industrial agricultural partners subject to a rigid inspection system - and distribution , carried out directly through its own sales network , of foods in oil and pickled food products , characterised by their high quality. It is “providing quality” which is the company’s mission at Centrone, achieved through the introduction of innovative products for the catering and retail sectors which can meet the new needs of the market for canned foods.
The quality of Centrone products is ensured by the careful control of working methods and the whole production process . The company’s agronomist technicians check the position of the farmlands destined for sowing , look after the harvesting phase and supervise the processing of the raw materials .
The market experience of the company’s founders and their in-depth knowledge of the products and production techniques can be seen in a particular orientation towards the customer which shows itself in the choice, without compromise, of the best products , in the preference for production methods, such as that of working with fresh raw materials, which make it possible to respect to the utmost the organoleptic qualities of the vegetables, in the continual research into new products or combinations of products able to satisfy the most demanding taste.
A wide range of product formats
As regards its ranges of products , Centrone can certainly offer a wide range of quality and a variety of formats which covers the entire canned food sector , in the retail sector as much as in the catering sector. Although a leader in the production of artichokes, other types of vegetable are also part of the Centrone range, sub-divided into three product families: vegetables in oil, pickled vegetables and specialities. Of the latter, consumers particularly appreciate the mixed vegetables with peppers, courgettes, aubergines, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and capers.
The sales network
From its strong position of a commercial activity addressed 80% towards the domestic market and for the remaining 20% towards importers and distributors in Europe and South Africa, Kazakistan, Malta, Mauritius, Romania, Svizzera.
The national sales network is structured agents covering the entire country and answering to area chief. Abroad , Centrone uses independent distributors.
Logistics and marketing
Centrone currently has a warehouse of about 5.000 sq. m., its own fleet of 1 articulated lorries and a laboratory which carries out analysis of the incoming products.
The attention Centrone places in the productive processing, from the strict choice of the ingredients to the production of the tasty conserves within checked environments, does represent the best guarantee of reliability for the most demanding retailer.
The constant research in the ingredients combination and the formulation of innovative recipes, effectively addressed the consumers’ expectation, continuously following their choice orientation.
Only Centrone superior productive professionalism may offer, to the typical catering requirements, effective answers under the point of view of the range completeness, the visual product presentation and the use functionality.
Besides, the company is able to provide with an extensive customer care service, ranging from the qualitative customisation of the full range of products to the distribution flexibility, conjugating elasticity and rapidity in supporting the customer.